The crew has been phenominal up to this point and you are super confident that the concrete project you paid all this money for will be rock solid for the rest of your life. So what happens if it doesn’t turn out that way? What if it cracks or settles? What if the top starts flaking off? What can you do?
It’s really not a big deal. It’s a crazy thing but even if your Contractor does everything right concrete still sometimes goes bad. Whether a mixing issue at the plant or a weather issue that affected the cure, solid companies will stand behind their product.
The big questions you should ask of your fully licensed, bonded and insured Contractor are really pretty simple.
- How long is the warranty good for?
- What does the warranty cover?
- What is the process for filing a claim?
Take a look at our blog for further explanation of what a warranty should cover. https://www.tucsoncustomconcretecontractor.com/does-concrete-come-with-a-warranty/
If your potential Contractor doesn’t have a system in place to deal with warranty issues it may be best to search a while longer. And please think twice before hiring an unlicensed Contractor. Here are a few horror stories we have heard over the years.
If you decide to go with BST we have a system to handle claims:
- If a warranty issue is reported an appointment will be scheduled and the issue will be assessed within 1 week.
- If a warranty issue is found to be legitimate repairs will be made no more than 10 weeks after assessment.
Thank you for taking a look