You need a new driveway or it’s time to replace the driveway you have… either way you are probably debating asphalt vs concrete. We only work with concrete but concrete driveways won’t be right for everyone.
Here are some reasons you might choose asphalt over concrete:
- Price – If price is your main concern above all else…asphalt is the only way to go.
- Tire marks – Dark tire marks won’t show on an asphalt driveway like concrete.
- Staining – If you have an older leaky vehicle you won’t have to worry about removing a stain from your asphalt driveway.
- Defrost – If you are in an area that experiences frequent freezing your asphalt driveway will thaw quickly in the morning sun.
Reasons you might choose concrete vs asphalt:
- Longevity – Though considered a 30 year product, concrete can last far longer when properly installed.
- Curb appeal – Skilled Finishers spend a lifetime honing the skills required to make your curb appeal evident.
- Maintenance – Once your plain gray concrete is installed there is no additional effort required to maintain it. Asphalt needs frequent sealing.
- Resale – Because of the longevity, curb appeal and the maintenance free aspect of concrete you will make a strong first impression and bring top dollar when it comes time to sell.
If you were on the fence about which way to go with your, Tucson AZ, driveway, asphalt vs concrete, I hope this helps. Please check out related articles at our blog: